Presented by Adam Pearson, Simon Sansome, Chris Leasmith and Duncan Casburn ( ), The Grumpy Gits are putting the world to rights on a regular basis, discussing everything from disability… to the stupidest of questions
In this episode:
- The Grumpy Gits take a trip to Love Island and ask the question – is reality TV just entertainment, or is it damaging by setting unrealistic expectations on our kids.
- Have you heard of Katharine Birbalsingh? Tauted as “The UK’s strictest headmistress” we ask…is she really a refreshing take on education – or is she a nightmare for special educational needs and disability (SEND) kids?
- Next for the chopping block is travel and disability and the mayhem currently happening around the world for travellers.
- We talk to Sunflower – the hidden disability scheme designed to help ease the stress of travel.
- We lift the lid on the disability sex industry and examine what new law’s may mean for it.
- All this, along with your tweets, and the craziest stupid questions yet.
Naidex Show https://www.naidex.co.uk/#/
IN VIDEO LINKS
Hannah Harris Interview https://youtu.be/SiDqMPuGQW0
Proudly partnered with Naidex,The Grumpy Gits is the world’s most listened to disability podcast.
#deppheardtrial #costofliving #deafblind
Leave A Comment